Monday 1 February 2010

Almost there

In about 12 hours I'll be a dad.

I've been repeating this, like some kind of religious mantra, for the last week (obviously with a realistic time estimate in place 12 hours) and it never gets old.

Our story has been told often enough (if you're a bit rusty read Elly's blog here) but finally, finally, we're nearly there.

At the moment I'm flicking between states of total excitement and the strangest feeling of "ohmigod whatthefuckhavewedone!!!????" so it's an odd place to be, but generally it's one of the happiest places I think I've ever been.

What are the kids going to look like? Are they REALLY both girls? Will one be outgoing and the other quiet? Will I have to live my entire life in the merciless videogame withering grip of Pippa Funnell?????

In 12 hours we'll know and it's going to be the longest 12 hours in history...

No comments:

Post a Comment